My Vegas Vacation Sale!

Now is the time of the summer when many of us start planning for the new school year. Wouldn't that be so much easier if you had a really organized, thorough planner to help you keep your teaching game strong through the whole year? 

No worries!  I got your back!


All 10 planner designs in my TpT store are now 20% off!  That means each one is less than $10. Strike now while the iron is hot!  You don't want to start the year unprepared

Why this planner?  Let me show you...

Here's a glimpse inside the brand new design Glitter Safari. 




Because I'm blogging from my phone, I will have to copy and paste the link, but here's how you can go directly to my store!  

Feel free to pin, share, and tweet about your sweet deal! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Plan with Me Sundays: Vegas Edition

TpT Seller Challenge: Week 1: Makeover Madness

Monday Made It: My Diploma Frame & Focal Point