My Blogger T-Shirt...I Have Arrived! :)

I was so excited when I saw the offer that A+ Images had for teacher bloggers earlier this summer.  This company is so awesome!  I definitely wanted to work with them to print my brand new logo on a shirt of my very own.

The quality was amazing!  It's so soft, and I felt like a real celebriteacher when I got it in the mail.  It came in perfect timing for me to take when I went to Vegas last week.  Isn't it just awesome?!



Don't forget to check out their site for your own shirts using the link above.  I saw their booth at the exhibit hall at the SDE conference last week, and all their work is incredible

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Plan with Me Sundays: Vegas Edition

TpT Seller Challenge: Week 1: Makeover Madness

#2getherwearebetter: My Home Office