Snowpocalypse Sale!

As most of you already know, Alabama experienced a little bit of an emergency situation yesterday!  SNOWPOCALYPSE 2014!  We don't typically experience this kind of weather so our vehicles and roads just aren't ready for those conditions.  It was a tremendous blessing that our loved ones arrived back home after quite a busy day yesterday.
(Here's a picture of my snowy baby playing outside this morning!)

Since we're out of school for two days, I've been busy working on some TpT products!  My original plan was to wait until Friday to host a sale on my Chinese New Year Burrito Booklet...but I'm TOO EXCITED!  So, in honor of Chinese New Year (or Lunar New Year) starting this Friday, I'm running a half-off sale through the end of the celebration!

But, wait!  There's more!  I've also decided to run a half-off sale on my other products in honor of the Snowpocalypse!  Don't go back to school unprepared...snatch up some of these products while they're hot off the press and discounted 50% off!

Psst...I might be having a giveaway soon too, so stay tuned to my Facebook page, Inside Bell's Brain!  Be sure to "like" it so you don't miss a single post.  And follow me on TpT so you receive updates when I post new products. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Plan with Me Sundays: Vegas Edition

TpT Seller Challenge: Week 1: Makeover Madness

Monday Made It: My Diploma Frame & Focal Point