Product Updates for a New Year!

I've been busy over the Winter Break working on updating some of my TpT products (and making some completely new ones).  One of my products got a complete facelift, and my best-selling product is being seriously expanded.  Take a peek below to see what's up!

My Chinese New Year Burrito Booklet is now ready for classroom use for CNY 2015.  This year, CNY falls in February, so I decided to put this product on sale for just $2 until the holiday begins (Feb. 19).  The dates of the holiday have been updated, and I made some general changes to the fonts, etc. to make it a little more visually appealing.




I've also been doing a major overhaul to my Celebrations and Traditions Around the World Unit Bundle.  I've been working on this for weeks now, but it's coming along...slowly, but surely.  I'm adding scaffolded reading passages, black line masters, and suggested answer keys...just to name a few things.  I'll also be updating my web site companion to the bundle with new sites and videos.



I'll make a post when it's finally complete, but I'm so excited about how it's turning out so far!  Of course, feedback is always appreciated. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Plan with Me Sundays: Vegas Edition

TpT Seller Challenge: Week 1: Makeover Madness

#2getherwearebetter: My Home Office